The most important app of all
Whether you use Moodle, edmodo, or a classroom blog. The most important app of all is the link to your digital classroom . Use the instructions below to make a “web app” of your site.
- Move the “web app” to your home page or dock by doing a long press on the app until it wiggles. (See "Moving apps, Deleting apps and Creating Folders")
- Teach students to make a “web app” of your website and place it on their homepage or dock.
Task 1: Create a “web app” for the iPad user guide
Creating a "Web App"
- Goal - Locate and Add the iPad user guide to your iPad home screen
- Open Safari
- Click on the bookmark icon
- Click on the iPad user guide link
- Click on the share icon shown below and select add to home page
- Repeat these steps to create a "Web App" for your classroom resource